Business Advisor and Bestselling Author
Steve Yastrow talks with Bill Ringle about the underlying structure of an effective buying conversation that is part preparation and part improvisation.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- How to use fear productively
- An example of compelling beliefs that drives customer results
- A tip for cutting through noise to have your message be heard
- An important list to keep from getting overwhelmed
- Where the focus belongs during a customer conversation and tips for navigating in the moment
- The importance of non-business knowledge, awareness, and experience
Steve Yastrow is a non-stop idea generator, business advisor, and author of DITCH THE PITCH: The Art of Improvised Persuasion.
When he’s not creating new ideas for his books and other writings, he’s thinking about how to apply his ideas to his clients’ businesses.
In 1997, Steve opted-out of a career as a senior marketing executive in the hospitality industry to form Yastrow and Company. Yastrow and Company has enabled Steve to help organizations of all types improve their results through his breakthrough marketing, customer relationship, and sales ideas.
For more information, visit Steve’s website.
Contact Info for Steve Yastrow
Business Phone: 847-924-2470
Web address: yastrow.com
Travels From: Deerfield, IL