Bestselling Author, Self-Discipline Strategist, and Co-Founder of Southwestern Consulting
Listen to this interview to learn:
- The paradox principle, in which easy short-term choices lead to difficult long-term consequences.
- Why balance is not something that high performers make a top priority.
- What to focus on to have great fitness, great relationships, and great finances.
- The perspective of peace as a form of wealth that is undervalued in society.
- Daily habits that lead to high focus and productivity.
Rory Vaden is a self-discipline strategist and the Co-Founder of Southwestern Consulting, which works with organizations, companies, and individuals on leveraging self-discipline to create extraordinary performance.
His book Take the Stairs: 7 Steps to Achieving True Success is a #1 Wall St. Journal, #1 Amazon, and #2 New York Times bestseller. He is a two-time world champion of public speaking finalist for Toastmasters International and is currently on a “Take the Stairs World Tour” where he is taking the stairs to the top of the 10 tallest buildings in the world to raise money for America’s high schools.
Rory is a regular contributor to several publications, including the Huffington Post, and has been featured on Oprah radio, Fox news, CNN, in Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, and elsewhere.
For more information, visit Rory’s website.
Contact Info for Rory Vaden
Business Phone (Southwestern Consulting): 877-589-0606 ext 704
Web address: RoryVaden.com
Travels From: Nashville, TN