Founder and CEO of Linked Strategies
Listen to this interview to learn:
- Some of the standards you must clear to be considered a thought leader
- The power of saying “no” to opportunities and how it helps you grow your business
- What “platform maturity” allows you as an expert to do to serve even a larger customer base
- How to convey trust, authority, and credibility using your LinkedIn profile
- Emerging trends with LinkedIn that will allow businesses to build a larger platform in even less time than before
Nathan Kievman is the Founder and CEO of Linked Strategies and creates cutting-edge business solutions maximizing all of the power of social media platforms. Considered one of the leading authorities on social media and LinkedIn, Nathan has a robust following as the owner of the number one LinkedIn Strategies Group on LinkedIn. He has taught more than 35,000 people how to master the platform.
Nathan is the executive editor of LI & Business, now with more than 14.5 million subscribers. He has authored three books on the topic, including the currently available LinkedIn Mastery: An All Inclusive Guide to Mastering LinkedIn. Nathan presented as the keynote speaker on Social Media Strategy for the National Speakers Association winter meetings in 2011.
For more information, visit Nathan’s website.
Contact Info for Nathan Kievman
Business Phone: 800-946-7804 or 316-942-1111
Web address: LinkedStrategies.com
Travels From: Wichita, KS