Listen to this interview to learn:
- Where Michael began his career
- Why analytics will become increasingly important to companies in planning
- The Ubertrends of multitasking and control freak that technology has created
- What to look for in global competition
- How it is smart to use the technology you write about for clients to gain an advantage in your own business
- Favorite sources to study to learn about Ubertrends in society, technology, and global business
Michael Tchong talks with Bill Ringle about Ubertrends and how they are shaping our business opportunities and personal lives.
Change Agent and Founder of Social Revolution
San Francisco, CA
Michael Tchong is an innovation specialist, change agent, entrepreneur, and speaker. He is the founder of five startups, including MacWEEK and ICONOCAST, and has pioneered ventures in desktop publishing, personal information management, internet analytics, and online marketing. His latest startup is Social Revolution®, which aims to reinvent America by crowdsourcing innovative solutions.
As a speaker, Michael uses his knowledge of marketing, media and technology to help audiences better grasp how massive waves, which he calls “Ubertrends,” are reshaping society, as well as the opportunities and innovations these Ubertrends propel. His ability to identify emerging trends was refined at such prestigious ad agencies as DDB and Chiat/Day. He is the author of Social Engagement Marketing, an easy-to-navigate guide to the world of social media.
For more information, visit Michael’s website.
Contact Info for Michael Tchong
Web address: MichaelTchong.com
Web address: ubercool.com
Travels From: San Francisco, CA