Author, Writer, Founder of Levy Innovation, and Magic Illusion Designer.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- How one consultant’s business went from earning from about $1800 to over $ 100,000 each month.
- Where Mark learned to differentiate products.
- The single most important thing a business can do to have others seek them out for business.
- What one consultant did to become #2 best-selling author on 800-CEO-Read.
- How Jerry Garcia compares the Grateful Dead to licorice to help him think about marketing.
- The “mentoring perspective” and how it helps stripe away generalizations and hyperbole.
- What free writing can do for your business.
- The importance of immersing yourself in reading.
Mark Levy is the founder of Levy Innovation LLC, a positioning firm that helps consultants, authors, and other thought leaders increase their fees by up to 2,000%.
- Marshall Goldsmith, named by the London Times as one of the 50 most influential management thinkers in the world, says “Mark helped me understand who I am, establish my brand, and communicate my brand to the world.”
- David Meerman Scott, who authored the biggest-selling social media book ever written, calls Mark “a positioning guru extraordinaire.”
- TED speaker, Simon Sinek, says, “Mark helped me find my why.”
- Fast Company “Expert Blogger” Cali Yost says: “Mark helped me rethink my entire business in a day. He’s a miracle worker.”
Before devoting his work fulltime to Levy Innovation, Mark served as Chief Marketing Officer at an Inc. 5000 experiential branding organization whose clients include Bank of America, Samsung, Time Warner, Tivo, and Harvard and Stanford Universities.
Mark has written for the New York Times, and has written or co-created five books. His latest book, “Accidental Genius: Using Writing to Generate Your Best Ideas, Insight, and Content,” has been published in eleven languages.
Mark has also taught research writing at Rutgers University.
In addition to being a positioning consultant, Mark creates magic tricks and shows. His work has been performed in Carnegie Hall and Las Vegas, and on all the major TV networks. He also co-created the off-Broadway show, “Chamber Magic,” which has played for twelve years, and is the longest-running one-person show in New York City.
Contact Info for Mark Levy
Web address: levyinnovation.com
Travels From: Clinton, NJ