Author and Host of MSNBC’s “Your Business”
MSNBC’s “Your Business” show host JJ Ramberg talks to Bill Ringle about hiring better and developing a team with world class standards.
Listen to this interview to learn:
- Tactics she uses to thrive as both a journalist and an entrepreneur
- The importance of having clear criteria for building your team
- The one question you can ask a new hire to send the message that you care about high standards
- How to prepare a response to the question, “How can I help?” so that the result is win-win
- Keys to building good business relationships
- Book marketing secrets to share your message widely
JJ Ramberg is the host of MSNBC’s Your Business, the only television show dedicated to issues affecting small business owners. Now in its sixth season, the program has profiled thousands of small business owners and offered advice from countless experts and investors. She is also the co-author of It’s Your Business: 183 Essential Tips that Will Transform Your Small Business.
In 2005, JJ and her brother Ken founded GoodSearch.com, a company which turns your everyday activities into ways to give back to your favorite cause. GoodSearch has raised more than $10 million for its participating charities and schools.
JJ has bounced between entrepreneurial activities and journalism throughout her career, having worked as a producer, reporter, and host for CNN and CNNfn, a producer on Dateline NBC, and the director of business development at Cooking.com. She is also a regular contributor to the TODAY Show on small business and financial issues.
For more information, visit JJ’s website.
Contact Info for JJ Ramberg
Web address: ItsYourBusinessBook.com
Web address: MSNBC “Your Business”
Travels From: Brooklyn, NY