Author, Speaker, and Senior Partner of Box of Crayons
- What it means when managers create an environment to stay focused, engaged, and learning as the standard
- How to avoid being an advice-giving maniac
- Tactics to get beyond the first answer to a deeper question (which is not the only answer and rarely the best answer)
- Why your organization will become more productive when there is less of a rush to action
- What makes up 50% of our waking behavior and rarely gets the attention it deserves
Michael founded Box of Crayons, a company that helps organizations all over the world do less Good Work and more Great Work. The Box of Crayons company is well known for their coaching programs thats help time-crunched managers coach in 10 minutes or less.
Michael left Australia 22 years ago to be a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University, where he fell in love with a Canadian and explains why he now lives in Toronto. He is the author of Do More Great Work, which has sold over 100,000 copies, and several other books, including his most recent, The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever.
For more information, visit Michael’s website.
Contact Info for Michael Bungay Stanier
Web address: http://www.boxofcrayons.biz
Travels from: Toronto, ON
Phone: (416) 532-1322