Interview with Felicia Slattery
Creator of the Signature Speech System
- What to ask instead of “What do you do?” for better networking connections.
- How to make your best impression at a network event.
- When to use the FORM technique to create more points of interest with a new contact
- How to make the most of follow-up
- The best advice Felicia ever received about connecting in person: relax and be yourself
Felicia Slattery is on a mission to help business experts and celebrities to create meaningful connections through effective communication and public speaking.
The two-time Amazon #1 best-selling author of Kill the Elevator Speech and 21 Ways to Make Money Speaking has shared her ideas across the United States and abroad. Felicia presents to audiences on communication, speaking, and being a successful entrepreneur in spite of every twist that life can surprise you with. As a cancer survivor, Felicia’s enthusiastic passion for communication is contagious because she knows that one important message delivered with power can transform a life
For more information, visit Felicia’s website.
Contact Info for Felicia Slattery
Web address: http://www.feliciaslattery.com
Travels from: Chicago, IL